how to protect yourself from someone trying to rob you
- look them in the eyes and tell them you know their father was never there for them
- share an emotional hug
- during the emotional hug reach into their back pocket and take their wallet haha trolled
I’d like to call this the Broken Hopes, Broken Dreams giveaway. I realized I had one more to do after the art one earlier…
I have these two Charizard I got in Japan - a Pokedoll that came out a day before we had to leave, and a Pokemon Time Charizard charm. It’s really cute, but I don’t like Charizard a whole lot. I bought these two Charizard items for a special friend, even though at that time I was really upset at that person. Then we parted ways because it never got better, and I’d rather not keep around things that upset me.
So… the rules are simple.
- One reblog enters, but a like helps.
- No giveaway blogs!
- Giveaway ends May 24th.
- I’ll pay for shipping anywhere.
- You don’t have to be following me, but if you like Pokemon art, I do a lot of that!
Thank you for taking a look! I hope these will end up in a place with someone who appreciates Charizard as much as I don’t.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
I noticed a severe lack of crossovers between Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff and Adventure time, so why not?
Happy half-birthday Shelby! I hope you have a wonderful day and yeah, thanks for being great. ^u^ (sorry that it looks kinda sketchy but I gotta go to bed, cya)
This is partially a “goodbye” giveaway and also a huge thank you for all the support these past two years. It’s been incredible! I just feel it’s time to retire this blog and move on, but regardless I’m grateful for everything.
Now, on to the good stuff.
Prizes! (there will be three winners)
- 1st place: A brand new copy of Pixiv Girls Collection 2012 (161 pages of all kinds of beautiful artwork from artists on Pixiv), 3 prints of anything in my art tag, and a free sketch of whatever you want!
- 2nd AND 3rd place: 3 prints, really cute stickers, and a sketch! but..maybe something extra as well? We’ll see!
sort of note: the book I’ll be giving away is new and still in plastic! The one I took pictures of is my own personal copy.
- Like and/or reblog
- keep your askbox open so I can contact you!
- International shipping should be a-ok
- I kinda wanted to do this for people who’ve already been following me, but you can enter eitherway!
- Winners will be chosen at random on March 16th
I think that’s it! I’ve never done something like this, so I hope it all goes well. If there’s any questions, I’ll try to answer!
Thanks again everyone!!
IDONTEVEN KnOW I kept imagining something like this when people were guessing its type andIHAD TO DRAW IT OKAY REF OBV USED CUS I CANT BARA